Success in ALIGN depends upon motivated and committed employees, a company culture with strong focus on our values, top performance and deliveries, and strong leadership.
We have clear expectations to both employees as well as our management team.
If you join our team, we will expect that you:
- Commit to the established goals and take responsibility beyond your role
- Implement our values in everything you do
- Take responsibility for your own learning and development, and share your knowledge
- Be a team player
- Be the expert
- Contribute to decision-making and be loyal to decisions when they’re made
- Always look for improved ways of working, better products and higher-quality services. Aim at doing everything less complex, cheaper, and faster.
- Play your part in the social working environment. We have fun at work, too.
What can you, in return, expect from us? We:
- Work towards being a preferred employer in our market segment
- Are committed to your professional and personal development
- Build a performance culture and promote direct feedback on performance
- Offer you flexible working hours
- Can build tailored career plans for you across all the ALIGN companies
- Recognize and reward your performance based on what you deliver, how you behave, and your development and learning.
Are proud to have you onboard. You’re the expert within your area, and together we will succeed.
We recognise that great people want to work for great companies. We want people who share our values of being professional, ambitious, caring and enthusiastic. In return we offer a competitive package of salary and benefits and a global platform to help you realise your ambitions.
Our brands are leaders in their fields. Together we are a global supplier of technical safety and total fire fighting solutions for the global oil and gas business. We are growing fast and want our people to grow with us.
We are ambitious for our company and our employees and nurture out talent by providing the resources and opportunities they need to reach their goals.