ALIGN’s ethical guidelines are based on the following main elements:
- We behave in a righteous, proper and decent manner
- We abide by the laws and rules that apply to our work
- We do not misuse our position to obtain personal advantages for ourselves or others
- We do not take part in corrupt and unacceptable business transactions
- We do not engage in actions aimed at harming other parties
Our sub-contractors and partners will have policies that are in line with ALIGN’s stated ethical guidelines.
We recognise that great people want to work for great companies. We want people who share our values of being professional, ambitious, caring and enthusiastic. In return we offer a competitive package of salary and benefits and a global platform to help you realise your ambitions.
Our brands are leaders in their fields. Together we are a global supplier of technical safety and total fire fighting solutions for the global oil and gas business. We are growing fast and want our people to grow with us.
We are ambitious for our company and our employees and nurture out talent by providing the resources and opportunities they need to reach their goals.